- Q: Who are your clients?
- A: We have a multitude of clients from all over the US and even some foreign countries. Our clients range from small, one-person operations to large corporations, universities and other institutions.
- Q: Do I have to sign a contract when I purchase any type of monthly plan?
- A: Nope. All of our monthly plans (Management, SEO, Social Media) are on a monthly basis. No long-term commitment and you can opt out at any time.
- Q: How are you able to deliver such high-volume orders for the Social Media products and services?
- A: We have an extremely intricate, powerful and well-established network of partners who help us with this. It took years to build and is not easily replicated.
- Q: How do I know my project is being worked on? How will I receive updates?
- A: If you purchase a website, we will provide you with a working link where you can review progress as it happens. For SEO and Social Media projects, we send out reports regularly.
- Q: I want Imperia Designs to host my website, but I already have a hosting account. What do I do?
- A: No problem. We can transfer your site over to our servers for you. We’ll handle the entire process and make sure it goes smoothly.
- Q: What is SEO? Do I need it?
- A: Search Engine Optimization is critical to your website’s success. Yes, you need it.
Please see the following link: SEO Explained
- Q: How do I contact you and when are you available?
- A: We are available 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. You can reach us through email, phone, Skype or the instant messenger widget on our website.
- Q: How do I make a payment to Imperia Designs?
- A: We accept PayPal and all major credit cards. For specific products and services, just add the items into your cart and check out. For a personalized project, we can send you a PayPal money request or you can submit a payment at any time using our Make a Payment page.
- Q: How do I get a quote on my project?
- A: Simply fill out our Contact Form and tell us what you need. We’ll get back to you with a fantastic price quote and expected time frame to complete the project.